Twitter~Map of Cijin Black Sand Festival~
- From Kaohsiung CianJhen terminal station take bus RED 9 [CianJhen - CiJin]｜Everyday from 6:30 am – 22:20 (Last bus)｜Every 15-30 minutes
Take the mileage section of the charges, credit card or cash, cast (each paragraph) | full-price ticket NT 12 half-price ticket NT 6
- E-saver Ticket｜
Charge of iPass Card NT 12 , Free Of Charge | Respect / Priority / Benevolence
Card number student ID card, student identity card and travel card card student ID card, the validity period of each NT 10 .
Other e-tickets for all cards each NT 12 , preferential tickets (half) NT 6 .
- GuShan CiJin Ferry Line｜ 06:00~24:00 ，every 5-15 minutes (Round Trip)
- CianJhen Jhong Zhou Ferry Line｜05:45~22:10 ，every 20-60 minutes (Round Trip)
- Shin Kuang CiJin Ferry Line｜13:00~16:30 ，Saturday – Sunday, every hour.
- Schedule｜ 7/8 (Sat)~ 8/27 (Sun)
- Last Departing Bus｜20:00；Last Returning Bus｜21:20
- Fixed Frequency｜One bus every 40 minutes
- Take Zhong Shan Highway (National rd 1) until the end of Zhong Shan interchange. Follow the Fishing Port road, turn left at Xing Shen road and go straight . Follow the signs towards the Harbor Tunnel (available for cars and scooters). Enter Cijin City area.
Twitter~Transportation Information & Tourism Map~
- CiJin area parking spaces are limited, please make use of the public transportation to avoid traffic congestion.
- During the event traffic control measures will be implemented for the cars entering CiJin area, please cooperate.
- In response to energy saving and carbon reduction, and to save your parking time, please make use of the public transportation. Free shuttle bus is available on Saturdays and Sundays during the event.